We recently experienced a nightmare. Our property that houses Ooh La La Salon was on fire.
We are grateful that Brad Snethen and Christopher Coffman both called 911. We are also thankful for the following and their quick responses and professionalism — Princeton, Bureau, Malden and Spring Valley fire departments, Buda fireman Wayne Roberts and any other fire departments involved. The Princeton Police, electric and water departments for their assistance in making the firefighters’ job so prompt. We were truly blessed that no one was hurt, and that the building can be restored. We also would like to thank all those who have helped us and have offered their expertise.
And last and not least, we would like to thank J’s Salon for allowing Ooh La La Salon to operate business out of its salon in our time of need. It is truly a great feeling to know that we live in a city where people are so willing to assist and aid when disaster has struck.
Ray and Cheri Swanson