Staff members from the office of Congressman Adam Kinzinger will hold traveling office hours for residents in the 11th Congressional District. Constituents are encouraged to stop by and ask questions or seek assistance about any issues they may have with federal agencies ranging from Medicare and Social Security to veterans benefits and immigration issues.
Caseworkers and field representatives will be available at the traveling office hours to facilitate questions and personally address any problems residents may have. No appointments are necessary. Those who cannot attend the traveling office hours but have questions can contact the Joliet District Office at 815-729-2308.
Traveling office hours will be in the following towns on Thursday:
• Manlius — 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. at the Manlius Village Hall, 101 E. Maple St.
• Buda — 11 a.m. to noon at the Buda Village Hall, 106 W. Main St.
• Tiskilwa — 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. at the Tiskilwa fire station, 135 N. High St.
• Bureau Junction — 2 to 3 p.m. at the Bureau Community Building, 111 Rock Island St.
• DePue — 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. at the DePue Village Hall, 111 W. Second St.
Kinzinger will not be present at the traveling office hours due to the House schedule.