SEATONVILLE — The Seatonville Village Board took action on the following items at its meeting March 12:
• Received the salt/sand mix order form for the 2012-13 winter season from the Bureau County Highway Department.
• Received a card from Freedom House thanking the village for its donation.
• Approved a donation of $25 to the Hall Prom Afterglow.
• Approved the village mowing as necessary to comply with village ordinances for Abraham’s Field for the 2012 season.
• Discussed a storm siren; the railroad piers; cars still speeding on Peru Road; the water plant; the Seatonville/Hollowayville Water Agreement; the DECO grant application for water plant upgrades; sidewalk work to be completed this summer; street repairs; the greenhouse backflow valve; and storm sewers.
• Discussed the village was unable to get the application paperwork done before the application deadline for the police car grant.
• Approved bills of $6,951.55 for payment.