PRINCETON — The Princeton City Council conducted the following business at its April 2 meeting in city hall:
• Passed an ordinance amending the Princeton City Code to rezone the 815 Park Ave, W. property, which is the Park Tavern, from Residential R-1 to Business B-1.
• Heard the city issued seven residential building permits in March, at a value of $45,250, and no commercial building permits. Year-to-date, January through March, the city has issued a total of 11 building permits, at a value of $67,950. For the same time period in 2011, the city issued a total of 10 building permits, at a value of $1,209,571. For the same time period in 2010, the city issued a total of nine building permits, at a value of $1,566,740.
• Approved a change order to correct some drainage issues on the north and south ends of the lime lagoons at the new water treatment plant site.
• Re-appointed Rick Clary and Tom Tester to the Perry Memorial Hospital Board, with both terms to expire April 30, 2017.
• Paid bills as follows: $5,293 in the Department of Public Affairs; $36,375 in the Department of Accounts and Finances; $103,899 in the Department of Public Health and Safety; $564,645 in the Department of Streets and Public Improvements; $198,678 in the Department of Public Property and Utilities.