Logan graduation set for May 23
PRINCETON — Logan Junior High School will hold graduation exercises beginning at 7 p.m. May 23 in the Prouty Gymnasium at Princeton High School. The ceremony will last approximately one hour.
Certificates of promotion will be presented by Tim Smith, superintendent, J.D. Orwig, principal, Judd Lusher, board president and Ellen Ringenberg, administrative assistant. The class roll will be presented by Julie Andris. Music will be performed by the Logan band and choir under the direction of Brandon and Emily Stover. Academic awards will be presented by members of the Logan faculty.
Family members, friends and the public are invited to attend. People needing handicapped seating are encouraged to arrive early as there is limited seating. No seating reservation will be taken.
Graduates should arrive at the high school at 6:30 p.m.
More Education News
- Local students are participants in IHSA All State choir
- World Language Organization installs new officers for 2013-14
- Crossroads High School students take trip to Creation Museum
- Hall High School prom court announced
- Bradford Junior High Scholastic Bowl competes