Benefit garage sale
PRINCETON — The family of Chance Storm will hold a benefit garage sale from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday and Saturday at 437 E. Central Ave. in Princeton to help defray some of the expenses after a car accident in March. Those wishing to donate items to the sale can take them to the Central Avenue address by 1 p.m. Thursday. Food donations to assist the family are also welcome.
More Local News
- Princeton residents arrested on drug charges
- Pension reform and teachers
- Walnut Food Pantry gears up for the holiday season
- ‘Freezin’ for a Reason’ generates toys, money, hope
- Christmas ... and a step back in time