LADD — The Ladd School Board took action on the following items at its meeting April 17:
• Learned the Title I grant was approved to purchase 10 iPads, a storage cart and staff development.
• Learned Jim Rochetto resigned from the Ladd Community Education and Enrichment Foundation. The new president is Mark Merkel with Tony Michels as vice president.
• Heard the PTO just concluded a Scholastic Book Fair. They are planning an end of the year all school picnic on May 21.
• Approved applying for a school maintenance grant.
• Approved splitting Grades 2, 5 and 6 for the 2012-13 school year.
• Discussed types of gym banners to honor various sports teams.
• Approved the sale of the Leepertown School by the Leepertown District.
• Directed Superintendent Michelle Zeko to seek a part-time principal for the 2012-13 school year with strengths in technology, special education, professional development and curriculum development.