Food managers course begins Oct. 23
PRINCETON — A 15-hour food service sanitation manager certification class will be offered from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Oct. 23, 24 and 30 at the Bureau and Putnam County Health Department, 526 Bureau Valley Parkway. Fee is $100, which includes books and fees, is non-refundable, and payment is necessary at time of registration. Register at the health department Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to noon or from 1 to 4 p.m. Registration forms can be downloaded from the website at bpchd.org. Lunch is on your own.
More Local News
- Princeton residents arrested on drug charges
- Pension reform and teachers
- Walnut Food Pantry gears up for the holiday season
- ‘Freezin’ for a Reason’ generates toys, money, hope
- Christmas ... and a step back in time