TRS benefit meeting
KEWANEE — The Bureau Henry Stark Regional Office of Education and Kewanee School District 229, in conjunction with the Teachers’ Retirement System (TRS), is scheduling a group meeting to provide information about TRS benefits and to explain the retirement process. Members of the retirement system who have questions about their benefits and the retirement process should plan to attend the group meeting, which is set for 4:30 p.m. Oct. 22 in the auditorium lobby at Kewanee High School.
More News News
- Princeton residents arrested on drug charges
- Pension reform and teachers
- Walnut Food Pantry gears up for the holiday season
- ‘Freezin’ for a Reason’ generates toys, money, hope
- Christmas ... and a step back in time