Bureau County Board
PRINCETON — The Bureau County Board conducted the following business at its Oct. 9 meeting at the Bureau County Courthouse in Princeton:
• Presented the 2012-13 budget for review with approval expected at next month’s meeting.
• Reappointed Alan Dale and Barry Welbers to the Bureau County Zoning Board of Appeals, each for five-year terms. Welbers will serve as an alternate member of the board.
• Reappointed Patricia Wiggim and Karen Schlenz to three-year terms to the Regional Planning Commission.
• Approved a request from Circuit Clerk Laurie Abrahams to make necessary job changes to adjust for a pending retirement and a disability leave within the department.
• Heard an update on tree-trimming work to be finished at Soldiers and Sailors Park.