LADD — The Ladd Village Board took action on the following items at its meeting Oct. 23:
• Heard all village projects were wrapping up with final change orders and pay requests expected soon from the contractors.
• Discussed the purchase of a pickup truck for the Ladd Street Department.
• Heard the Ladd Police Department had received a quote of about $25 per radio to become narrow banded compliant.
• Heard Chris Perra of TEST Inc. address the board on introducing SeaQuest into the water system to address the disinfection by-product issue. Additional equipment of about $1,000 and a permit would be required.
• Thanked the Ladd Men’s Club, Cattani Crane, Starline Construction and Doug Englehaupt for their contributions in the sweeping of Main Street and the installation of the Christmas lights in the Main Street trees.
• Thanked Rita Martinkus, the Ladd CIA, Barry Flanagan and Machinery Maintenance for their generous donations of time and money for the Kennedy Park shelter renovation.
• Entered closed session to discuss the collective bargaining agreement.