Wallaert receives Hall’s DAR award
|Buy Bureau County Republican Photos »|
SPRING VALLEY — Jacquie Wallaert, the daughter of Mike and Lori Wallaert of Cherry, has been named Hall High School’s Daughter of the American Revolution Good Citizen Award and Scholarship nominee for the 2012-13 school year.
The faculty nominated a list of seniors, and the senior class selected one student to represent the school as the DAR Good Citizen. Dependability, service, leadership and patriotism are qualities which determine the selection.
The scholarship is sponsored by the Princeton-Illinois chapter of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution.
More Education News
- Logan honors student achievements
- IVCC offers youth electronics camp
- Bureau Valley North Honor Roll
- LaMoille High School honor roll
- La Moille High School honors Illinois State Scholars