SEATONVILLE — The Seatonville Village Board took action on the following items at its meeting Nov. 12:
• Heard from Tom Delaney and Sonny Cissell about property lines and a complaint about a blocked alley.
• Discussed Illinois' Clean Water Initiative loans.
• Took no action on a request from the Hillside chief of police asking for letters of support to have convicted police officer killer Robert Martinez denied parole.
• After discussing the water plant, decided to invite TEST, Inc. to attend the December meeting.
• Discussed the condition of properties.
• Discussed removal of the railroad piers. Village Engineer Kevin Heitz is still working with the property management company regarding ownership of the property and removal of the piers.
• Discussed the possibility of vacating Cary Street and the storage building.
• Approved bills for payment in the amount of $11,,448.89.