Stray bullet enters house
PRINCETON — A rural Princeton boy did not seek medical attention after a deer slug went through his bedroom wall and struck his leg.
According to published reports, the incident happened at 5:05 p.m. Friday in a rural Princeton location.
The slug went through a 10-inch wall before striking the 17-year-old boy in the thigh. The slug went through the boy’s clothing, but did not enter the body. The boy refused medical treatment.
The Illinois Conservation Police handled the investigation.
More Local News
- Princeton residents arrested on drug charges
- Pension reform and teachers
- Walnut Food Pantry gears up for the holiday season
- ‘Freezin’ for a Reason’ generates toys, money, hope
- Christmas ... and a step back in time