SEATONVILLE — The Seatonville Village Board took action on the following items at its meeting Dec. 10:
• Heard from Dave Lourie of TEST and Kurt Downie regarding the certified water operator proposal. On a 3-1-1 vote, the board approved a contract with TEST at a cost of $600 per month for two days per week, effective March 1.
• Accepted the Fiscal Year 2012 audit as presented by Joe Birkey.
• Received a letter and the “1899 Revised Ordinance of the Village of Seatonville” book from Bob Huettemann.
• Approved a $50 donation to Gateway Services.
• Received notification from JULIE regarding policy revisions.
• Discussed the water plant.
• Approved bills for payment in the amount of $8,068.27.