Learning to save a life
|(BCR photo/Becky Kramer)|
|Buy Bureau County Republican Photos »|
Jaden Corsolini (left) and Braeden Bend (right) learn how to administer CPR, cardio pulmonary resuscitation, on an infant doll during Thursday morning’s babysitting clinic at St. Margaret’s Hospital in Spring Valley.
Instructor Lynette Weidner, not shown, taught the students how to properly hold a baby and diaper a baby, basic first aid, general safety and entertainment of babies. Following the course, for which students paid a fee, the students received a Certificate in Babysitting.
More Local News
- Princeton residents arrested on drug charges
- Pension reform and teachers
- Walnut Food Pantry gears up for the holiday season
- ‘Freezin’ for a Reason’ generates toys, money, hope
- Christmas ... and a step back in time