Disciplinary orders are issued
SPRINGFIELD — The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation has announced the following disciplinary orders in the month of November 2012:
• David Schollle, DePue — cosmetologist license indefinitely suspended and fined $1,000 for the unlicensed practice of cosmetology.
• Kenneth Primm, Spring Valley — physician and surgeon license placed on indefinite probation and fined $500 due to a sister-state discipline in Indiana.
• Adrienne Erickson, Princeton — nursing home administrator license suspended for 90 days, followed by indefinite probation for a minimum of two years effective upon payment of fees, filing of forms and completion of continuing education.
More Local News
- Princeton residents arrested on drug charges
- Pension reform and teachers
- Walnut Food Pantry gears up for the holiday season
- ‘Freezin’ for a Reason’ generates toys, money, hope
- Christmas ... and a step back in time