Ladd Village Board
LADD — The Ladd Village Board conducted the following business at its meeting Dec. 20:
• Approved a change order of $33,742.50 and final pay request of $49,186.35 from JBR Earthscapes for the water main rehabilitation project.
• Approved an invoice of $1,030 from Midwest Testing Service for inspection of the 2012 Motor Fuel Tax program.
• Approved a payment of $682.79 to Dave Flaherty for income loss due to the Cleveland Street sewer separation project.
• Voted to pre-pay Spring Green $1,496.06 for vegetation control at the lagoons and weed control in the parks.
• Approved the 2013 village board meeting schedule. The board meets on the second and fourth Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m. in the Village Hall.
• Purchased an ad in the Hall High School yearbook for $50.
• Heard meetings with the IBEW to discuss the collective bargaining agreement with the Street Department are scheduled for Jan. 8 and 15.
• Heard vandalism was done to the Main Street Christmas decorations. Two juveniles have been charged.