IVSO will feature Rachel Barton Pine on May 11
OTTAWA — The Illinois Valley Symphony Orchestra will feature Rachel Barton Pine at 4 p.m. May 11 in the Ottawa High School auditorium.
Rachel Barton Pine, a renowned violinist, returns to the Illinois Valley to perform pieces by Mozart and Vieuxtemps. Tickets are available at ivso.org or at the door, and are $12 for adults, $5 for students (K-college with ID).
More Entertainment News
- Bureau County Chorus presents concert
- Illinois Valley Symphony Orchestra presents 'The Nutcracker' Ballet
- 'Last of the Red Hot Lovers' at Festival 56
- ‘The Last of the Red Hot Lovers’
- St. Lucia Festival planned