LASALLE — Celia Kernan of Princeton has enrolled in the Educators of Beauty. She will study all phases of cosmetology training. After completing 1,500 hours, she will be eligible to take the Illinois state board examination and become a licensed cosmetologist, skin esthetician and nail technician.
More Education News
- Bureau Valley High School celebrates World Book Night
- Janey Ann Joiner graduates with honors
- Sam Foxvog graduates from Hesston
- Seats available for IVCC summer sessions
- David Lawrence graduates with honors