Bowl-a-thon set for Saturday
PRINCETON — Local community members and businesses will put on their bowling shoes and participate in the 30th annual Junior Achievement Bowl-A-Thon on Saturday. Twenty teams of five adults will bowl to support Junior Achievement, raising an estimated $12,500 which helps support JA programs in the area. The event will be held at Crown Lanes from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. and 5 to 8 p.m.
More Local News
- Princeton residents arrested on drug charges
- Pension reform and teachers
- Walnut Food Pantry gears up for the holiday season
- ‘Freezin’ for a Reason’ generates toys, money, hope
- Christmas ... and a step back in time