SEATONVILLE — The Seatonville Village Board meeting, scheduled for Jan. 14, was rescheduled to Jan. 29 due to the lack of a quorum.
The board took action on the following items:
• Discussed a written proposal from Randall Butt and Robert Hash to purchase the bar.
• Took no action of a request for a donation from the Hall Athletic Parents Club.
• Heard from a resident requesting the streets be salted when icy.
• Discussed the water plant and an abandoned vehicle left on village property.
• Accepted the bid from Mattingly Tree Service for tree removal.
• Approved bills for payment in the amount of $5,844.39