Kinzinger to hold traveling office hours
The office of Rep. Adam Kinzinger holds traveling office hours to assist residents across the 16th Congressional District. Constituents are encouraged to stop by and ask questions or seek assistance about any issues they may have with federal agencies ranging from Medicare and Social Security to veterans benefits and immigration issues.
Caseworkers and field representatives will be available at the traveling office hours to facilitate questions and personally address any problems residents may have. No appointments are necessary.
Those who cannot attend the traveling office hours but have questions can contact the Ottawa District Office at 815-431-9271.
In Bureau County, Kinzinger’s staff will be at the Princeton City Hall at 2 S. Main St. from noon to 1 p.m. Wednesday.
More Local News
- Princeton residents arrested on drug charges
- Pension reform and teachers
- Walnut Food Pantry gears up for the holiday season
- ‘Freezin’ for a Reason’ generates toys, money, hope
- Christmas ... and a step back in time