Bureau County Board
PRINCETON — The Bureau County Board conducted the following business at its Feb. 12 meeting at the Bureau County Courthouse in Princeton:
• Granted a conditional use permit to the Kasbeer Farmers’ Elevator Co-Op to build two grain bins and conveyors at the facility in Ohio Township.
• Granted a request from Lynn VanderMeersch to rezone property in Concord Township from B-3 and Ag to Ag to bring property into compliance with the county’s zoning ordinance.
• Granted a request for a conditional use permit from John Prostko to replace an existing mobile home in Selby Township with a manufactured home.
• Approved Heartland Bank and Trust as account holder for decommissioning funds for the Big Sky wind farm.
• Heard there has been a delay in getting agriculture buildings assessed because agriculture buildings do not require building permits. The board discussed requiring agriculture buildings to have a permit. The board took no action following the discussion.
• Heard from Buildings and Grounds Committee Chairman Kristi Warren there is still a leak problem at the Soldiers and Sailors Park monument. The leak was addressed a couple years ago, but the problem did not completely go away. The Otto Baum company has been contacted to examine the problem and determine what may need to be done.
Seatonville Village Board