SEATONVILLE — The Seatonville Village Board took action on the following items at its meeting Feb. 11:
• Discussed tree removal with resident Rick Piontek.
• Received a thank you from Dale Lehman.
• Received notification from the Bureau County Sheriff’s Department that the building was checked and found to be secure on Feb. 10.
• Received information from the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency regarding Clean Water Initiative loans available.
• Received information from the Bureau/Putnam County Health Department regarding food permits and licenses.
• Discussed the water plant, abandoned vehicles on village property, and updating the village ordinances.
• Approved bills for payment in the amount of $6,251.90.