Neponset storage shop catches fire
NEPONSET – A fire broke out Sunday evening in a Neponset business storage shop located on the east side of the village, south of the railroad tracks.
The Neponset Fire Department was first to response to the Morton Building. Mutual aid was called from Sheffield, Buda and Wyanet. Neponset Police Department was also on scene.
Sheffield Fire Chief Andy Lanxon said his department was called around 7:30 p.m. He said around 25 firefighters were on the scene.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org