Ohio High School
OHIO – The Ohio High School Board took action on the following items at its meeting Feb. 25:
• Told audience member Jeff Fultz that teachers could not be discussed during the open part of the meeting, and since he was not on the agenda, he would have to submit, in writing, a request to be on the agenda for March. Board member Chad Deery suggested that once he submits his request in writing, a special meeting be scheduled if the issue couldn’t be resolved.
• Approved fees, substitute teacher pay and officials pay for the 2013-14 school year as presented.
• Gave final approval of 2013 senior class trip itinerary.
• Heard enrollment is 32 students.
• Reviewed the Fiscal Year 2014 proposed school calendar.
• Heard Superintendent Sharon Sweger has received the FY ‘14 general state aid projections. This year the district was to receive about $55,000, but due to state funding cuts, the district will only receive $49,353. Sweger said next year’s projection is $26,379.