NEPONSET – The Neponset Village Board took action on the following items at its meeting April 17:
• Approved changing the laboratory the village uses for water and sewer samples from PDC Lab to TEST Lab in Peru.
• Approved a building permit for a deck.
• Heard Village President Carl Rohrig thank Jeff Sampson for his service on the board and congratulate Ken Snyder, Barb Jannie and Gene Costin on their election to the board.
• Heard the report from the Illinois Department of Transportation audit for 2012-13, and all was good.
• Approved the IDOT resolution for the expenses for 2013-14.