SHEFFIELD — The Sheffield Village Board conducted the following business when it met April 14 in regular session at the Sheffield Community Center:
• Recorded Mayor William Rosenow and trustees Harley Barton, Wesley Barron, Sue Bromme, and Keith VanderMeersch as present, as well as clerk Pat Stier and treasurer Lori Stone. Recorded Chester Fritz and Adrienne Ries as absent.
• Approved minutes from the April 1, 2013, meeting as presented and bills for $23571.
• Approved the treasurer's report.
ª Approved a J.W. Ossola Co. bill for payment from the village's CDAP grant by NCICG.
• Accepted the proposal from Grasser’s Plumbing and Heating to supply and install a 20 KW Generac back-up generator at the Sheffield Community Center at a cost of $5,595 over a second proposal at a cost of $7,000.
• Hired Chris Pickard and Parker Neuhalfen as the summer help at minimum wage.
• Passed a Motor Fuel Tax Resolution in the amount of $48,789.88 for May 2013 to April 2014.
• Distributed the police report.
• Heard Mayor Bill Rosenow thank the outgoing trustees for their hard work and
• Set the next board meeting for 7 p.m. May 6 at the Sheffield Community Center.