PRINCETON — The Princeton High School Board of Education conducted the following business at its April 24 meeting:
• Recognized the following students as April Students of the Month: Kai Tomaszewski, Mallory Wheeler, Suzann Prushinski, Grace Minnick, Justice Blythe and Justin Smith.
• Accepted the resignation of Chris Yepsen as assistant girls basketball coach.
• Approved changes to the 2013-14 student handbook as presented, following a first reading at the March board meeting.
• Heard the school collected 72 units of blood during its recent April 18 Red Cross blood drive.
• Heard annual report from Renee Kozeal on the Learning Resource Center at the high school.
• Approved a bid of $24,285 from Valor Technologies Inc. for the removal of asbestos in the school roof.
• Authorized Superintendent Kirk Haring to apply for a school maintenance grant of $50,000 from the state. Haring recommended the board use the grant, if received, for the bleacher replacement project.