Market Day vendors wanted
SPRING VALLEY — Vendors interested in participating in Spring Valley’s Farmers Market are asked to send in a registration form available on the city’s website, www.spring-valley.il.us or contact Economic Development Director Debb Ladgenski at 815-303-4327.
Market Days will be held Wednesdays from 4 to 6 p.m. in the Heartland Bank & Trust parking lot, 100 E. Dakota St., Spring Valley, beginning in June or July and running through September. Opening day will be dependent upon produce availability.
Vendors of fresh produce, certified baked goods, homemade products, crafts and other natural goods are accepted. All items must adhere to Bureau County Health Department and state regulations.
More Local News
- Princeton residents arrested on drug charges
- Pension reform and teachers
- Walnut Food Pantry gears up for the holiday season
- ‘Freezin’ for a Reason’ generates toys, money, hope
- Christmas ... and a step back in time