Marshall Putnam County to host Relay for Life fundraiser
LACON — Marshall Putnam County's Relay for Life will hold a fundraiser on May 22 at the Pizza Peel in Lacon. Ten percent of all dine in, delivery and carryout sales will be donated to the Relay for Life event.
Luminaria purchase and decorating will also be available from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Basic supplies will be provided; feel free to bring pictures or anything else to make the luminaries extra special.
The 2013 Relay for Life will be held at Central Park in Henry on June 8.
More Local News
- Princeton residents arrested on drug charges
- Pension reform and teachers
- Walnut Food Pantry gears up for the holiday season
- ‘Freezin’ for a Reason’ generates toys, money, hope
- Christmas ... and a step back in time