SEATONVILLE – The Seatonville Village Board met at 7 p.m. June 10 and took the following action:
• Approved a $25 donation to Gateway Services.
• Approved the annual budget and appropriation ordinance as presented.
• Approved the prevailing wage ordinance.
• Approved monthly bills for payment.
• Approved treasurers report.
The board also:
• Discussed the water plant and needed maintenance and painting on equipment in the park.
• Discussed an Illinois Department of Transportation culvert repair project.
• Discussed ordinances regarding farm animals, livestock and horses within the village. The Policy Committee will meet to further discuss the ordinances.
• Established a Technology Committee with board trustee Haslam as chairperson and board trustees Brown and Ziel as committee members.
• Discussed a request to change zoning of Lot 1 in the Yucas Subdivision from residential to commercial.