A berry delight!
|(BCR photo/Goldie Currie)|
|Buy Bureau County Republican Photos »|
A young passer-by stops to purchase a couple cartons of strawberries from Jim Foxvog of Plow Creek Farm on Tuesday at the Bureau County Farmers’ Market in downtown Princeton. The farmers’ market kicked off its season in the municipal parking on North Main Street on May 25. The farmers’ market is open from 3 to 6 p.m. Tuesdays and from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturdays.
More Local News
- Princeton residents arrested on drug charges
- Pension reform and teachers
- Walnut Food Pantry gears up for the holiday season
- ‘Freezin’ for a Reason’ generates toys, money, hope
- Christmas ... and a step back in time