SEATONVILLE — The village of Seatonville met at 7 p.m. on Monday to conduct regular business. During the meeting, the board:
• Received notification from Deputy Reed that a security check of the village hall was done on July 4.
• Received a thank you from Gateway Services for a donation.
• Received information from Illinois Department of Revenue regarding upcoming informational workshops.
• Received an informational newsletter from Illinois Department of Transportation.
• Held discussion about the water plant, street conditions, a meeting with the FEMA representative that was held on July 3 and potential water leaks.
• Held discussion about the bar property that has now reverted to residential zoning and Attorney Nolasco will send notification to the property owner.