SEATONVILLE – The Seatonville Village Board met at 7 p.m. Sept. 9 and conducted the following business:
• Minutes from the August meeting were read and approved.
• Bills in the amount of $8,493.08 were approved.
• The August treasurer’s report was approved.
• Auditor Joe Birkey presented and discussed the Fiscal Year 2013 audit. The board approved it as presented.
• A resident discussed he would be removing trees on village property adjacent to resident’s property at no cost to the village.
• A $50 donation to the Hall High School Devilettes was approved.
• The Policy Committee discussed revisions to the animal policy, new chickens and quail flocks policy and other existing policies. The board approved changes to the animal policy and adopted the chicken and quail flocks policy as presented to become effective Jan. 1.
• Discussed rezoning lots in Yucas Subdivision.
• Discussed the water plant.
• Discussed information and assistance regarding conducting an income survey has been requested from North Central Illinois Council of Governments and still hasn’t been received.
• Discussed traffic disobeying speed limits, stop signs and traffic calming devices.
• The October and November meetings will remain at 7 p.m. on their regularly scheduled second Monday.
The board will meet again at 7 p.m. Oct. 14 in the village hall.