BHC to host Fall Ag Visit Day
GALVA — The doors swing open to the public Nov. 8, from 8:30 a.m. as Black Hawk College East Campus showcases its agriculture, auto mechanics, equine and horticulture programs. The open house will be at the campus five miles south of Kewanee.
There will be a tour of campus, presentations from each student organization group, break-out sessions and hands-on activities for each area of interest, plus lunch.
Throughout the day you will have an opportunity to:
• Learn about the steps to enroll, scholarships and financial aid.
• Meet faculty members and students.
• Tour the campus, Agriculture Center, Agriculture Mechanics and Auto Mechanics Lab and Prairie Pointe Apartments.
• Hear about extracurricular activities.
• Explore career opportunities.
• And much more!
For more information, contact Kelly Craig at 309-854-1722 or email@example.com. RSVP by Nov. 1 at www.bhc.edu/go.
More Agriculture News
- Groundbreaking is held for plant expansion
- NBS offers high speed Internet in Sheffield
- Agricultural scholarships available
- Chestnut Street Inn wins award
- New cross country tent for PHS cross country