Managing social media for small businesses
OGLESBY — Managing Social Media for Small Business will be presented by Illinois Valley Community College’s Illinois Small Business Development Center from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday in East Campus Building H, Room 101.
Participants will better understand how to use the Internet as a critical marketing tool, use it to maximize business goals, identify social media platforms to enhance marketing and create an Internet presence “that gets their business noticed,” said instructor Gina Czubachowski.
To register or learn more, call (815) 224-0427 or go to www.ivcc.edu/cec. Cost is $35 per person.
More Local News
- Princeton residents arrested on drug charges
- Pension reform and teachers
- Walnut Food Pantry gears up for the holiday season
- ‘Freezin’ for a Reason’ generates toys, money, hope
- Christmas ... and a step back in time