PRINCETON — The Princeton City Council conducted the following business at its April 26 meeting in City Hall:
• Gave the oath of office to Princeton firefighter/EMT Jerod Doty.
• Accepted a bid of $126,400 from Key Builders Construction of Princeton for a concrete slab floor replacement project at the electric generation plant.
• Appointed Terry Charbonneau to the Police Pension Board to fill the unexpired term of Birney Brown. The term will expire April 30, 2016.
• Re-appointed Rodney Lange and Melissa Burrows to the Plan Commission/Board of Appeals, with terms to expire April 30, 2017.
• Proclaimed April 25, as Arbor Day in Princeton.
• Proclaimed May as Motorcycle Awareness Month.
• Approved payment of bills as follows: $127,954 in Public Affairs and Department of Accounts and Finances; $97,265 in Streets and Public Improvements; $176,791 in Public Health, Safety and Civil Defense; $657,443 Public Property Utilities.