MANLIUS — The Bureau Valley District Board of Education met in regular session at 7 p.m. July 22 in the district office in Manlius. In board action, the following was approved:
• Regular meeting minutes of June 23, 2014.
• Budget hearing minutes of June 23, 2104.
• Activity account reports.
• Monthly financial and treasurer's reports.
• Bills and payroll.
• Bureau County Cooperative Alternative School and Behavior Disorder Program bills, payroll and financial reports.
• Revised educational support personnel handbook.
• Recommendations of joint committee on teacher evaluations.
• Transportation fuel bid form AgView FS.
• Milk bid from Prairie Farms.
• Bureau County Cooperative Alternative School and Behavior Disorder Program tentative budgets.
• Transfer of $500,000 from working cash fund to the education fund.
After closed session, the board:
• Approved and retained the closed session meeting minutes of June 23, 2014.
• Approved employment of Bureau Valley South and Bureau Valley North coaches and sponsors for 2014-15.
• Accepted the resignation of Erin Matlick as special education teacher at Wyanet and Katie Bosnich as special education aide at BVN and freshman volleyball coach.
• Approved the employment of Tricia Musselman as special education teacher at Wyanet; Angela Cotton as special education aide at BVS; Heather Bauer as special education aide at BVS; Kendra Ross as head teacher at BVS and Robert Uzumecki as assistant football coach.
• Approved Wayne Bailey as volunteer volleyball coach.
The next regular meeting of the Bureau Valley District Board of Education will be at 7 p.m. Aug. 26.