The following property transfers were recently recorded at the Bureau County Recorder of Deeds’ office in the Bureau County Courthouse:
Aug. 7, 2017
• Dennis and Michael Farrell to Jarod and Joshua Ackerman, warranty deed, part of Section 16 in Walnut Township, $75,000.
Aug. 8, 2017
• Arlene Waterhouse to Penny Christman, warranty deed, part of Lot 12 and all of Lot 13 in Ridgewood Section 1, Wyanet, $132,000.
• Fannie Mae to Catherine Baehni and Angela Davis, warranty deed, Lot 13 in Block 4 in Wyanet, $20,000.
Aug. 9, 2017
• Alice Schott to Julie Davis and William Kuhne, administrator’s deed, part of Section 17 in Princeton Township, $72,500.
• Constance Perry to Julie Davis and William Kuhne, joint tenancy deed, part of Section 17 in Princeton Township, $72,500.
• Mary Heuser to Angela and Giovanni Piccolo, warranty deed, part of Lot 15 in Block 14 in Greenwood’s Addition, Spring Valley, $25,500.
• Michael Altizer to Ernest Roberts, warranty deed, part of Lot 16 in Foster’s Addition, Buda, $67,500.
• Cleo McCaffrey to P & P Family Holdings LLC, warranty deed, part of Section 18 in Dover Township, $1,668,000.
• Kathleen Baumgartner to Eric Lawson, warranty deed, part of Lot 5 in Block 1 in Homeway Second Addition, Walnut, $30,000.
Aug. 10, 2017
• Kristi Berg, Mary Destri, and Thomas Destri to Thomas Destri, warranty deed, Lot 13 in Block 123 in O’Beirne’s Third Addition, Spring Valley, $41,000.
• Chris Johnson, Linda Johnson and Reta Johnson to Austin Nimrick, warranty deed, Lot 3 in Thomas Park Addition, Sheffield, $75,000.
Aug. 11, 2017
• Elizabeth and Justin Birkey to Sydney Sanderson, warranty deed, part of Lot 3 and all of Lots 4-5 in Block 16 in Union Addition, Princeton, $113,000.