The following property transfers were recently recorded at the Bureau County Recorder of Deeds’ office in the Bureau County Courthouse:
Aug. 14, 2017
• Keith and Kevin Freeman to Larry Larson, quit claim deed, part of Section 24 in LaMoille Township, $9,000.
• Blue Building Investments LLC to Maria Flores and Oscar Peralta, warranty deed, Lot 19 in Frey’s Addition, DePue, $7,500.
• Rhonda Martin to Cody Dever, warranty deed, part of Lot 15 and all of Lot 16 in Block 1 in Gosse Wiltz Addition, Princeton, $116,000.
Aug. 15, 2017
• Robert and Roberta Buettner to Dennis and Lori Bickett trust, warranty deed, part of Section 1 in LaMoille Township, $199,500.
• James Hughes to Angelica and Kyle May, executor deed, Lot 404 in Greencroft Phase IV Subdivision, Princeton, $100,000.
Aug. 16, 2017
• Delyte Jolissaint, Beth Nickel, Brian Nickel, Dorothy Nickel, Jonathan Nickel, Paul Nickel, Timothy Nickel and Dawn Tech to Jeanne Brzezinski, warranty deed, Lots 11-13 in Block 9 in West Addition, Princeton, $112,000.
• Robert Huettemann to Richard Felsing and Joanne Nichols, warranty deed, Lots 3-7 in Block 3 in Brookies’ First Addition, Seatonville and Lots 1-3 in C.W.&V Coal Company’s Second Addition, Seatonville, $142,000.
• Jason and Molly Krich to Cartus Financial Corporation, warranty deed, part of Lots 1-2 and all of Lot 3 in Deer Run South, Princeton, $320,000.
• Cartus Financial Corporation to Cooper and Danielle Anderson, warranty deed, part of Lots 1-2 and all of Lot 3 in Deer Run South, Princeton, $320,000.
• James and Laura Prendergast revocable trust to James Whitmore, trustees’ deed, Lot 2 in Park Avenue Estates Condominium, Princeton, $152,000.
• Barry Dugosh, Curt Dugosh and Dale Dugosh to Kamps Illinois Farm LLC, warranty deed, part of Sections 8 and 9 in Arispie Township, $721,000.
Aug. 17, 2017
• Fannie Mae to Brian Fogarty, warranty deed, Lot 19 in Robert E. Bird’s Haven Addition, Princeton, $69,500.
• Robin and Tim Hewitt to Betty and Louis Dieci, warranty deed, Lot 9 in Block 17 in Sheffield, $58,000.
Aug. 18, 2017
• John Kapraun, Ronald Kapraun, Carmella Kapraun Trust 1 and Richard Kapraun Trust 1 to Sarah Foss, trustees’ deed, Lot 8 in Park Avenue Estates Condominium, Princeton, $165,000.
• Adam and Malinda Bickett to Amanda Engelbrecht, warranty deed, part of Section 14 in Concord Township, $42,000.