The following property transfers were recently recorded at the Bureau County Recorder of Deeds’ office in the Bureau County Courthouse:
Aug. 28, 2017
• June Lapinski to Luz and Alberto Martinez, warranty deed, Lot 15 in Block 5 in Johnson’s Subdivision, Spring Valley, $74,000.
• Wells Fargo Bank to Jacob Osborn, warranty deed, part of Lots 7-8 in Block 18 in Sheffield, $40,000.
Aug. 29, 2017
• Marjorie Bass to David Hack Jr., warranty deed, Lot 1 in Block 112 in O’Beirne’s Second Addition, Spring Valley, $78,000.
• Fasco Holdings Inc. to Archer Daniels Midland Co., warranty deed, part of Section 23 in Clarion Township, $145,000.
• Randal Hasbrook to Elizabeth and Timothy Pratt, warranty deed, part of Lot 1 in Block 40 in Second South Addition, Sheffield, $50,000.
Aug. 30, 2017
• Jeanne Leonard and Sadie Malooley Trust to Dianna and Michael Spanos, trustees’ deed, Lot 9 in Spring Creek Second Addition, Spring Valley, $212,000.
• Jesse Vega to Christine and Lawrence Davis, warranty deed, Lot 12 in Prouty Subdivision, Princeton, $35,000.
George and Jodi Twidell to Stacey Ganster, warranty deed, part of Section 12 in Manlius Township, $149,000.
David Coates to Sonya Wetherington, executor deed, Lot 12 in Philbrook and Pomeroy Subdivision, Princeton, $56,000.
Aug. 31, 2017
Kristen and Leland Johnston to Jacob Caldwell, warranty deed, all of Lot 9 and part of Lot 10 in South Addition, Walnut, $45,000.
Donald Henderson, Edna Henderson, Kenneth Henderson, Laura Koskosky, Delores Lehman and Jean Whitfield to Rigoberto E. Mendez and Rigoberto G. Mendez, warranty deed, Lot 95 in Oakbrook Park Second Addition, DePue, $32,500.
Sept. 1, 2017
Trisha Reed to Nancy Carlos, warranty deed, Lot 5 in Block 32 in Spring Valley, $67,000.
Elaine McCauley to Christopher and Samantha Sarver, joint tenancy deed, Lot 1 in Block 1 in Backstrand’s Addition, Princeton, $92,500.
Helen Aaron and Edward Jensen to Jacob and Nicole Warren, warranty deed, part of Section 21 in Berlin Township, $50,000.
Christina and Luke Walters to Elaine McCauley, warranty deed, part of Lot 6 in Fairview Subdivision, Princeton, $92,500.