The following property transfers were recently recorded at the Bureau County Recorder of Deeds’ office in the Bureau County Courthouse:
Sept. 5, 2017
• Mary Sabatini to Rhodes Garland, warranty deed, Lot 1 in Block 14 in Greenwood’s Addition, Spring Valley, $35,000.
• Eric, Kevin, Marc and Phillip West to Steven Gerdes, warranty deed, part of Section 27 in Walnut Township, $1,576,000.
• Luke Davis to Jan and Julia Alschbach, joint tenancy deed, all of Lot 12 and part of Lot 13 in Block 13 in North Addition, Princeton, $40,000.
• William Schwabenland and Marjorie Schwabenland Estate to William Schwabenland, executor deed, Lot 93 in LaMoille, $54,500.
• William Schwabenland to Robert Schwabenland, executor deed, part of Lot 92 in LaMoille, $80,500.
• JP Morgan Chase Bank to Joni and Robert Durham, warranty deed, part of Lot 2 in Second East Addition, Walnut, $27,500.
Sept. 7, 2017
• Glen and Sarah Krisch to Cartus Financial Corporation, warranty deed, Lots 10 and 20 in Pinedale First Subdivision, Princeton, $230,000.
• Cartus Financial Corporation to Matthew Stumpf and Jennifer Wagner, warranty deed, Lots 10 and 20 in Pinedale First Subdivision, Princeton, $230,000.
• Chicago Title Land Trust Co. to Sally and William Sarafin, trustee’s deed, Lot 84 in First Addition Lake Arispie Subdivision, $160,000.
Sept. 8, 2017
• Edward Lutz, Edward Lutz Declaration of Trust and Rose Mary Lutz Declaration of Trust to Richard Nauyalis, warranty deed, Lot 8 in Devlin’s Addition, Spring Valley, $15,000.
• Lilley Preferred Solutions Corporation to Mike Bird, warranty deed, part of Lot 14 in Deer Run North, Princeton, $2,000.
• Stephen Samet to Timothy Murfin, warranty deed, part of Section 17 in Princeton Township, $146,500.
• Stephen Samet to Timothy Murfin, warranty deed, Lot 101 in Greencroft Section 1, Princeton, $1,000.
• Ryan DeBrock to Nikki Johnson, warranty deed, part of Section 9 in Manlius Township, $50,000.