• A two-vehicle accident involving Diana J. Rippel, 73, of Tiskilwa and Annette M. Salazar, 59, of Princeton occurred on Route 26 near 2155 East Street, south of Princeton, at 3:12 p.m. Sept. 10.
• A two-vehicle accident involving Carly B. Wittig, 19, of Princeton and Harold J. Miller, 76, of Princeton occurred in the intersection of Main and Locust streets in Wyanet at 11:33 a.m. Oct. 3.
• A two-vehicle accident involving James P. Bennett, 35, of Neponset and Erik W. Hodgson, 41, of Princeton occurred in the intersection on North First Street near Bureau Street in Neponset at 1:40 p.m. Sept. 29.
• John H. Bohm, 63, of Walnut was charged with driving while under the influence of alcohol, illegal transportation of alcohol and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident at 17303 Backbone Road in Princeton at 10:41 p.m. Sept. 27.
• A vehicle driven by Kristina J. Swarczewski, 41, of Walnut struck a deer on Route 92 near 2850 North Avenue, northwest of LaMoille, at 6:30 a.m. Oct. 3.
• A vehicle driven by David L. Smiley, 66, of Princeton struck a deer on Interstate 180 near Mile Marker 2, east of Princeton, at 2:26 a.m. Oct. 3.