The following property transfers were recently recorded at the Bureau County Recorder of Deeds’ office in the Bureau County Courthouse:
Oct. 16, 2017
• Riesa and Russell Mungor to Lyle Eiten and Lyle Eiten Revocable Living Trust, warranty deed, Lots 7-8 in Block 42 in Ladd, $134,000.
• Joe Abraham and Sons Amusement Inc. to Janet and Mark Stocking, warranty deed, part of Lot 15 in Buda, $10,000.
• Gail and John DeSalvo to James and Nancy Carlson, joint tenancy deed, Lot 3L in Hideaway Estates Condominium Phase 1, Princeton, $153,000.
• Cheryl Miller, Jim Miller and Will-O B Sports Inc. to Kory Rokey, warranty deed, part of Sections 18-19 in Princeton Township, $53,000.
• Austin and Dena Bates to Jesse and Rachel Stone, warranty deed, Lots 2-9 in Block 16 in Neponset, $30,000.
• Gary Rieker to Matt and Stacie May, executor deed, Lots 4 and 19 in Gosse Wiltz Addition, Princeton, $67,500.
Oct. 17, 2017
• Joel Testin Revocable Living Trust and Susanne Testin to Dwaine and Jeannette Shaw, trustees’ deed, part of Section 36 in Gold Township and part of Section 1 in Mineral Township, $705,000.
• Kendra Showalter and Susan Valerio to Jennifer and Ronald Ouart, warranty deed, part of Sections 6-7 in Neponset Township, $214,000.
• Gail and Kenneth Stoner to David Roggy, warranty deed, part of Section 17 in Princeton Township, $12,000.
Oct. 18, 2017
• Mark Dzierzynski to Dean Graff, warranty deed, part of Lot 3 in Blakely’s Estates Subdivision of Lot 35, Dalzell, $11,500.
• JCS Enterprises LLC to Eldon and Marshann Entwhistle, warranty deed, part of Section 4 in Princeton Township, $138,500.
• Union Federal Savings & Loan to Kathryn and Michael Lewis, warranty deed, part of Section 8 in Neponset Township, $25,000.
Oct. 19, 2017
• James Madsen to Joel McComber and Holli Spanier, warranty deed, part of Section 10 in Indiantown Township, $345,000.
• Melvin Steen to Leslie and Michael Donovan, warranty deed, part of Section 19 in Selby Township, $130,000.
• Vickie Chiesi and Vickie Claggett Living Trust to Jodie and Ryan Matthews, trustees’ deed, Lots 3-4 in Spring Valley Coal Company’s First Addition, Dalzell, $162,500.
Oct. 20, 2017
• Lyle and Nancy Sitterly Jr. to Lyle Sitterly III, warranty deed, part of Lot 17 and all of Lots 18-21 in Block 3 in Nelson’s Second Subdivision, Spring Valley, $60,000.
• Russell Berogan, Beverly Berogan Estate, Bradley Lee, Brandon Rice, Brittany Rice, Jacob Rice, Rayne Rice, Regan Rice, River Rice and Billie Ristau to Deborah Redhair, warranty deed, part of Lot 1 in Homeway Third Addition, Walnut, $29,500.