The following property transfers were recently recorded at the Bureau County Recorder of Deeds’ office in the Bureau County Courthouse:
Oct. 30, 2017
• Virginia Lucas to Allyson and Isaac Hebert, joint tenancy deed, part of Section 8 in Westfield Township, $72,000.
• Andrew and Rachel Gustafson to Carrie and Dustin Smith, warranty deed, Lot 38 in Country Oaks Second Subdivision, Princeton, $225,000.
• Alan Goodrick to Regina and Richard Humpage, warranty deed, part of Lots 7-8 in Block 140 in Dalzell’s Fourth Addition, Spring Valley, $92,500.
• Ann, Joan and Paul Glubczynski to Rebecca and Shawn McGill, joint tenancy deed, Lots 1-2 in Block 1 in Sheffield, $53,500.
• Francisco and Nanci Villava to Heidi and Jeremy Heerdt, warranty deed, Lots 9-10 in Block 2 in Beverly’s Addition, Spring Valley, $152,000.
• Sheri Frank to Marie Salam, warranty deed, Lot 1 in Park Avenue Village Condominiums, Princeton, $102,000.
• Sue Keck to Janice Adami, executor deed, Lots 6-7 in Block 8 in Union Addition, Princeton, $84,000.
Oct. 31, 2017
• Carl and Cecilia Klemencic to Danny Wines, warranty deed, Lot 23 in Bureau Valley Junction, $62,000.
• Karen and Thomas Wright to Katherine Birkey, warranty deed, part of Section 33 in Wyanet Township, $145,000.
• Conrad Knuth to Donald Hubbard and Ethan Piper, joint tenancy deed, part of Lot 10-11 in Block 3 in Ohio, Ill., $7,000.
• Joel Testin Revocable Living Trust and Susanne Testin to Allan and Jeanne Sexton, trustees’ deed, part of Section 1 in Mineral Township, $342,500.
Nov. 1, 2017
• Terrie Hjertstedt to Mandy and Matthew Kinsman, warranty deed, part of Section 29 in Princeton Township, $174,000.
• Earl and Virginia Weseloh to Drew Foes, warranty deed, part of Section 21 in Macon Township, $75,000.
• Gail Coyle to Dyan Bolin and Seth Piper, joint tenancy deed, Lots 5-6 in Block 8 in Seibel’s Addition, Manlius, $54,000.
• Leonard Dunn Jr. to Jacob and Sara Osborn, joint tenancy deed, part of Lot 25 and all of Lot 26 in Second North Addition, Sheffield, $15,000.
• Cheryl Kittle and Jay Swearingen to Terry Swearingen, warranty deed, part of Section 1 in Concord Township, $251,000.
• Cheryl Kittle and Terry Swearingen to Jay Swearingen, warranty deed, part of Section 17 in Wyanet Township, $166,000.
Nov. 2, 2017
• Donald Bell to Robert Buettner and Harley Moreland, warranty deed, Lots 44-45 in Brainard’s Addition, Buda, $40,000.
Nov. 3, 2017
• Gerald and Joella Nichols to Angela and Matthew Adams, joint tenancy deed, Lot 10 in Section 29 in Berlin Township, $126,000.
• Elizabeth Fox and Margaret Lipinski Revocable Trust to Kim Lucas, trustees’ deed, Lot 3 in Baumer’s Lake View Subdivision, DePue, $10,500.