• Mariellen Molln, 64, of LaMoille reported she hit a deer at 6:15 a.m. Nov. 13 on 2650 East Street, one-half of a mile south of 2600 North Avenue, in LaMoille Township.
• Kelsey J. Palmer, 25, of Princeton reported she hit a deer at 10 p.m. Nov. 19 on Route 26, one-half of a mile north of Timber Ridge Road, in Princeton Township.
• Benjamin J. Schmidt, 24, of Princeton reported he hit a deer at 4:55 p.m. Nov. 27 on Lovers Lane Road, one mile west of 1995 East Street, in Princeton Township.
• John D. Taylor, 52, of Bureau Junction reported he hit a deer at 12:30 a.m. Nov. 30 on Route 26, 500 feet west of Interstate 180, in Arispie Township.
• Karl B. Flonder, 54, of Normal reported he hit a deer at 10:22 a.m. Dec. 1 on the Tiskilwa Bottom Road, one-half of a mile east of 2200 East Street, in Arispie Township.
• Kimberley L. Perdew, 41, of Peoria reported she hit a deer at 7:28 a.m. Dec. 2 on Route 26, one-fourth of a mile north of 1260 North Avenue, in Princeton Township.
• Kelsey R. Moore, 21, of Princeton reported she was in an accident at 5:11 a.m. Dec. 3 on Route 6, one-half of a mile west of 2525 East Street, in Selby Township.
• Sonia Juarez, 28, of Kewanee was injured in an accident at 5:38 p.m. Dec. 3 on Kentville Road, 100 feet west of 600 East Street, in Macon Township. She was taken to Perry Memorial Hospital by Buda Ambulance Service.
• Laurie A. Buckman, 45, of Buda reported she hit a horse at 8:15 a.m. Dec. 4 on Route 40, 300 feet south of 2220 North Avenue, in Manlius Township.
• James R. Black, 18, of Sheffield was charged with domestic battery at 9:57 a.m. Dec. 3 in the 500 block of South Reed Street in Sheffield.