• A vehicle driven by Peter A. Lange, 42, of Princeton struck a deer on Route 26 near 1365 North Avenue, east of Princeton, at 12:40 a.m. March 3.
• A vehicle driven by Bonnie M. Alm, 73, of Buda struck a deer on Route 6 near Park Avenue West in Princeton at 9:47 p.m. Feb. 26.
• A vehicle driven by Nathan M. Mills, 33, of Wyanet struck a deer on 1400 East Street near 1745 North Avenue, north of Wyanet, at 1:50 a.m. March 2.
• A vehicle driven by Samantha E. Giese, 32, of Kewanee swerved to avoid striking a deer and went into the ditch on Route 34 near 105 East Street, southwest of Neponset, at 10:10 p.m. March 3.
• Jeremy T. Showers, 26, of Madison, Wis., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and illegal transportation of alcohol on Route 6 near 975 East Street, north of Buda, at 12:47 p.m. March 2.
• Tony B. Molina, 29, of Sterling was charged with driving under the influence and speeding on Route 40 near Interstate 80, north of Buda, at 4:07 a.m. March 5.
• Kelly J. Milnes, 48, of Princeton was charged with driving under the influence, improper lane usage, no insurance, and illegal transportation of alcohol on Route 6 near Fairgrounds Road in Princeton at 9:48 p.m. March 3.
• Paul R. Carlson, 47, of Neponset was charged with domestic battery in a rural Neponset home at 12:19 a.m. March 1.
• Alex J. Suggs, 19, of Mendota was charged with domestic battery in the 400 block of West High Street in LaMoille at 2:44 p.m. March 1.
Criminal damage to property
• Ryan J. Gehant, 32, of Mendota was charged with criminal damage to property under $300 and disorderly conduct at 26711 Meridian Road west of LaMoille at 9 p.m. Feb. 24.
• A two-vehicle accident involving a 16-year-old Princeton boy and Joshua A. Merry, 23, of Buda occurred on East Main Street near North Locust Street in Wyanet at 11:51 p.m. Feb. 24. The 16-year-old boy was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle and violating a restricted driver’s permit.
Possession of cannabis
• Rickey Wright, 31, of Marion, Ind., was charged with possession of cannabis over 30 grams but less than 500 grams on Interstate 80 westbound near mile marker 70 at 12:05 a.m. March 5.