The following property transfers were recently recorded at the Bureau County Recorder of Deeds’ office in the Bureau County Courthouse:
July 16, 2018
• Charlotte and Curtis Yelm to Crystal Siegmann, warranty deed, part of Lots 3-5 in Block 7 in Bodley & Wilson Addition, Princeton, $110,500.
• Debra Cooper to Zachary Pinter, trustee’s deed, part of Section 31 in Westfield Township, $75,000.
July 19, 2018
• Carol Baker, Nicholas Baker, Shar Baker and Robert Baker Jr. to James Peterson, warranty deed, Lot 7 in Philbrook and Pomeroy Subdivision, Princeton, $76,000.
• Amanda and Dean Hulsing to Dane and Karissa Huseman, warranty deed, Lots 4-5 in Walnut Grove Subdivision, Walnut, $148,000.
• Rodney Burwell and Kelly Burwell-Harris to William Beneke, Charles Hanson and Cynthia Tilson, deed in trust, part of Lot 84 in Princeton, $72,000.
July 20, 2018
• Stephen Hetherington to Jill Huson, executor deed, Lot 7 in Ridgewood Section, Wyanet, $93,000.
• Ray Vetter to Jane and Timothy Taylor, warranty deed, Lots 19-20 in Block 1 in West Addition, Princeton, $30,000.
• Mary Bornsheuer to Steven Foster, warranty deed, Lots 6-7 in Block 3 in Ingall’s Addition, Dover, $30,000.
• Hallie and Matt Monroe to Danielle and Jared Akers, warranty deed, Lot 5 in Manor Court Subdivision, First Addition, Princeton, $124,000.
• Bird Construction Co. to Megan and Steven Olson, warranty deed, Lots 11-12 in Block 14 in West Addition, Princeton, $110,000.